14 July 2017

Kirsty


Kirsty got in touch with me on instagram when she knew she was going to be down in London for a few days. Her uni was exhibiting their degree show as part of the incredible Free Range exhibit on at the Old Truman Brewery.

I couldn't resist showing Kirsty around some of my favourite shooting spots in East London and of course a pit stop at the Rough Trade photobooth was essential. We experimented with a Polaroid SX70 which Dan Rubin had kindly leant Kirsty. It was the first time I'd used one of the SX70's so it was really ace to finally try it out. I'd love to trial one for a while so I can get to grips with it properly.

Kirsty's a photographer based in Edinburgh, if you're not familiar with her work you should totally check out her site. She's been shooting with one of my fave ladies Amy from 'The Little Magpie' and the lovely Kate from 'Kate La Vie' too. I loved getting to spend some time with Kirsty whilst she was in London. It's so nice to meet like minded creatives that you get on so well with. I also now have yet another reason to visit Scotland. Take a look at her site here: www.kirstymclachlan.com












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig