30 June 2017

Regency Cafe


Good afternoon from a rather grey London, looking back to sunnier days when Meredith was in town and the four of us visited one of our favourite old school cafes, 'Regency Cafe' possibly the best fry up in the city.
On this particular visit day I had their homemade bread and butter pudding and custard which was delicious. Ollie, Meredith and Pete all had their classic fry ups, which gave me serious food envy. We then headed on through Westminster and St James' Park where we spent the afternoon laying in the sunshine. Sometimes you need to take lazy days to just go and do something you all enjoy and take a step back from the craziness that is the odd yet organised everyday routine. Surrounding yourself with like-minded friends who share interests, in particular a love of food for me is an absolute winner.

I'm definitely going be taking more time to have lazy days like this over the summer, after the next few manic and exciting weeks are over. There's a few things I'd love to update you on but can't quite let you know yet, but I will very soon. Very much looking forward to this weekend, we're celebrating a good family friends of Ollie's birthday tonight with a 80's themed fancy dress. Then tomorrow I'm heading back to my folks to celebrate my sister and Dad's birthdays. Roll on the good times, hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
























Share:

2 comments

  1. This looks like the perfect day - I always love your photos! <3

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful day Claire and thanks for your ongoing support and comments, really appriciate it :) x

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig