15 June 2017

Blogtacular 2017


 Last Friday and Saturday I was shooting for Blogtacular. If you're not familiar with Blogtacular it is a conference set up by the lovely Kat Molesworth. It's a conference with a difference if you ask me, think creative, engaging and inspiring not the boring and mundane environment that comes to mind when the word conference is mentioned.
The two day event was full of colourful attendees and inspiring talks from industry professionals which left me and everyone else feeling uplifted and inspired, and ready to take on new projects and exciting ideas in the making. On Friday, Blogtacular started with two photo walks and a video walk. One of the photo walks was in East London hosted by Nikki McWilliams, and the video walk was hosted by Xanthe Berkley. I attended the West London photowalk which was hosted by Kristabel. West London is an area of London that I'm not too familiar with so it's always great to explore some more and see how certain areas connect up. We were on the hunt for colour, pretty shops, and gorgeous houses and doors. So we just had to stop by one of the most instagrammed cafes in London, pink palace Peggy Porschen. This happened to be the first photowalk I’ve ever attended and I had a really fun afternoon capturing all the action. That evening the conference kicked off with a launch party at West Elm. As well as now having a want list as big as me it was really cool to have the shop to ourselves, indulge in delicious treats (read: there were unicorn smoothies!!!). I managed to catch snippets of the discussions going on around the store, put together by Kat, which included topics ranging from Blogging Basics, Instagram Stories and Photo styling and flat lays.



























Bright and early Saturday morning I arrived at the event venue which was full of colour. Decorations and balloons were from the incredible Pop Pop Papier. I’ll definitely be keeping them in mind for future parties. Both of the Keynote speeches opening and closing the event were very inspiring and left my head full of ideas.
It was really wonderful to be part of such a passionate team that put together such an incredible event! To meet so many likeminded creatives all interested in connecting and promoting each other was a really uplifting atmosphere at the event. I feel in love with so many unique pin designs which you’ll spot below in the photos. It was so nice to also meet some lovely ladies who I’d followed for years online in person. A big thank you to Kat and Kelly and all the volunteers for making Blogtacular 2017 such a memorable and successful event. I truly felt very inspired after two jam packed days and I've got lots of ideas that I’d now like to put into action. Here’s to next year's event!





























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig