10 May 2017

Nice with La Redoute Pt.2


Welcome back to beautiful Nice, continuing on from my last post I couldn't not share the rest of the outfits we shot for the La Redoute look book in Nice. The weather was very kind to us after pouring all day and night the day we arrived. I may have even managed to catch a little bit of sun, huzzah! Not that any of that colour remains now, London where's the sunshine gone? It is May after all!

We shot all of the following looks in Nice around the centre of the city including the beautiful Place Messena along with Marche aux Fleurs du Cours Saleya and the Promenade des Anglais. We also stopped by the rather popular ice cream shop Fenocchio, they had so many incredible flavours! I'd definitely recommend stopping by to try some for yourself if you're heading to Nice.

I had such a fabulous time shooting this look book in Nice for La Redoute it was so lovely to shoot with Erica again and work with Lindsey and Emily for the first time. Each of the ladies have linked to their looks on their blog which I'll link below. A massive thank you to the La Redoute team for organising such a stellar trip! Putting these posts together has most certainly given me a case of wanderlust and a desire to book a holiday asap!








































Share:

1 comment

  1. Your pictures are so beautiful! Nice looks so sunny & colourful, I'd love to properly visit one day. I've been there once about 10 years ago for a day, but I don't remember much more than the beach from that trip, so I definitely think it might be time for a little re-visit..! x

    Laura // Middle of Adventure

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig