2 March 2017

Spring is that you?


I can't believe that we're saying hello to March already, where did February go??? The last few weeks have sped by, I'm holding out hope for the start of Spring this month. Spring in London is one of my favourite things to see. Blossom covering the trees and then the streets and it really does brighten everyone's day too.
Seeing me through Spring is this mint pastel biker jacket from River Island (which is also now in the sale too), I picked it up at the end of January and have been living in it ever since, it's so warm! My new backpack has also been fantastic, thanks to the very lovely ladies at Radley and a special shout out to the gorgeous Carmen. I first saw this backpack on my shoot with Belle and Bunty for Radley and fell in love. Bags are my fashion crux, I have far to many and always want more. Finding the right size backpack is no easy feat but this Radley backpack is pretty damn perfect! It even fits my camera in so it's been ideal for location shoots. I can't wait to take it on my next trip too. I'm now on the look out for the perfect pair of Spring jeans, answers on a postcard please! What are your style essentials for Spring?


















Share:

4 comments

  1. I'm so happy to see Spring on it's way. It's been so sunny, minus a bit of rain but it's just lovely to see the arrival of Spring. Love your outfit Amber! Especially the jacket, I love pastel colours for Spring :)

    Kayleigh | anenthusiasmfor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the rain keeps on fighting back, but spring is definitely on the way!
      Ahh thank you Kayleigh, glad you like the post :)

      Delete
  2. Excellent illustration of Spring, looks like you are representing the spring.

    Deep Etching
    Photo Retouching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Violetta, glad you liked the post.

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig