31 March 2017

Brunch at Bronte


When a restaurant calls itself possibly the prettiest in London, its hard not to take notice. If you weren't familiar with Bronte before let me introduce you. The interior curated by British designer Tom Dixon this restaurant was always going to have a distinct design and flare! It sure doesn't disappoint with incredible lighting as you enter the restaurant and down the details of the colour palette throughout ooze design know how and elegance. 

But more importantly the food, executive chef Andrew Lassetter and head chef Guy Betteridge join forces to give you a modern British and Asian inspired menu. I met up with my old friend Carmen for brunch and Bronte a few weeks back on a sunny Saturday morning before strolling down the Strand and into Covent Garden for a shop. Neither Carmen or I had been to Bronte previously so we both had high hopes for a delicious brunch and it sure did deliver. Carmen went for a brunch classic of avocado on toast with poached eggs which also came with hollandaise sauce. Whilst I had french toast made with freshly backed brioche and served with maple syrup, yoghurt and winter berries and it was divine. If you haven't visited Bronte already I'd highly recommend a visit for brunch I definitely want to go back and check out their dinner menu.

Carmen and I took a stroll down the strand and shot some photos at Somerset House. I am in love with her converse x comme des garcons sneakers. I would absolutely love the same pair but sadly they didn't make size 3, damn you small feet! Alas I'll always dream of a pair. I have always loved Carmen's style and her incredible curly blond hair, she reminds me of a uber cool girl from the 90's with 21st century flare. As soon as we met up I was totally in love with her look. Can you get more classic than a navy suede trench; Boden please reissue this trench it's gorgeous. We both had such a lovely afternoon and Carmen left me with complete outfit envy, let's not leave it too long till the next time Carms! Where's your current favourite brunch spot? I'd love to hear your recommendations.




































Share:

1 comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig