12 February 2017

Northbank - One Paul's Walk


Hidden behind St Paul's and overlooking the millennium bridge and the Tate Modern I have a new foodie spot for you to try. Say hello to Northbank. Claire and I headed for lunch a week or so ago and I have got to be honest this was the best meals I have eaten out for a long time!
Such a variety of dishes on the menu to choose from. My starter of beef rump and a mini scotch egg set the bar pretty high for the rest of the meal as the meat truly melted in my mouth. But the main course of seared duck and seasonal veg followed by my desert, chocolate peanut butter pie with coffee ice cream both lived up to those very high standards. Claire's dishes were equally delicious. Scallops with truffles and field mushrooms. For main, braised lamb and creamy mash followed by a sticky date toffee pudding.
Northbank change their menu on a monthly basis to take advantage of the best of the season's produce. I've just had a look at February's menu and it's making my mouth water! We were so well looked after by the restaurant's manager Angelo who introduced us to the head chef John Harrison. A truly indulgent way to spend a weekday afternoon. I would seriously recommend booking a table, great if you're in the city or have been to the Tate to see an exhibit.


























 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig