25 February 2017

Cafe Miami


Cafe Miami came to my attention last month when I spotted a foodie snap on both Liv and Sarah's instagram. I knew immediately that I had to visit! Retro old school Miami vibes, pastel colour palette and an American inspired brunch menu.
Located in Lower Clapton and right around from Palm Vaults. Since taking these photos and visiting for the first time with Kim, I have returned with Ollie, Meredith and Pete for Pete's birthday breakfast and I'm eager to take another trip to try more dishes and cakes as soon as possible. It's safe to say Cafe Miami is my new fave cafe! The staff are super friendly, they've have been kitted out in branded t-shirts and sweatshirts with the cafe's art deco logo on, I totally want one for myself! The counter is lined with cakes and treats; homemade pop tarts and brownies and a few unique sweet creations I need to try on my next visit. On my first visit with Kim, I had the nutella pancakes with banana and blueberries, I liked that the nutella was inside the pancakes, so satisfying to cut into them and see the nutella ooze out and they were delicious! Kim had the American waffles with bacon, maple syrup and blueberries which she also said were great, I'll have to try those another time. So if you're in need of a new brunch spot for this upcoming weekend or any weekend for that matter I seriously recommend that you check out Cafe Miami.

London, E5 0PD



















Share:

6 comments

  1. ooh it looks lovely, bit far from my ends sadly, but super cute!!
    http://thewanderlusthasgotme.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/arlo-moeeating-south-east.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely Gina :) Plan a visit when your next in the area!

      Delete
  2. It looks so cute, I'm definitley adding this to my list! Palm Vaults has also been on my list for a while! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely do Ariadna, sure you'll love it! :)

      Delete
  3. The homemade pop tart was a joke. Lol. Cafe Miami sounds so big, but I think the cafe is a small one. The interior looks elegant.
    Deep Etching
    Photo Restoration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cafe is fairly small but very lovely!

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig