15 December 2016

Paris Photo Diary Pt.2 Disneyland

Everyone that knows me well, knows I’m a Disney LOVER!! So when we booked our tickets for Paris and I checked the Disneyland Paris site and there was an offer on it was an absolute no brainer! Ollie and I hadn’t been to a theme park together before so where better to start than the most magical franchise of theme parks, start as you mean to go on!! On my Disney World bucket list are the California and Tokyo theme parks, they both look incredible.
But back to Paris, some new additions had come to life since my last visit back in 2012. A new Ratatouille ride inside a Paris mini-land in the Walt Disney Studios park. Along with a restaurant also based on the film; Ches-Remy. We didn’t get a chance to dine at the restaurant although the decor was awesome. The ride was great fun and ideal for little ones!

















My top rides within both parks have got to be the following: -The Tower of Terror - an ABSOLUTE MUST and my favourite! - Space Mountain Mission Two Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Indiana Jones Temple of Peril Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast
Whilst Ollie and I both love our roller coasters there truly is something for everyone. They were revamping a little magic into my other two top rides whilst we were there, but if you're planning a trip in 2017 you should also be sure to check out. Star Tours and Big Thunder Mountain both great rides and sure to be even more magical once they are reopened.










We also really enjoyed the newest stage show Mickey the Magician which the lovely Amy at Benefit recommended we MUST see, and I’m so glad we did. We ended our magical day watching the new Disney Dream light show. Using Sleeping Beauty’s castle as a giant screen to showcase some of the Disney classics accompanied by a incredible firework display. A truly picture perfect way to say farewell. In my opinion you're never to old to visit Disney. Every time I visit I am transported back to unforgettable childhood memories when I went with my family, I just end up with the biggest smile on my face for the entire day. I really can not wait until we all go again with my nephew James and my new little nephew George!






















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig