16 September 2016

Lisbon with Google

You may remember that back in July I went to Lisbon with Google and my gorgeous friend Isabella. We'd been invited along with a whole host of European influencers that run blogs, youtube channels and small businesses.
I've visited Lisbon once before (early last year with my best friend Emily and you can see my previous posts here). I knew on that trip that I'd love to go back to Lisbon to get to know the city more and explore. This visit just cemented that idea even more. There's so much to see in Lisbon as well and beautiful locations just a train ride away that would've been perfect to do if we'd had a little more time. Our itinerary for the trip was great, a good balance of group activities and having some free time to explore, shop and eat delicious gelato, which was well and truly needed in the 30 degree heat!
We were asked during the trip to download the 'Google Photos' app and put it and the website to the test. A shared album had been set up by one of the google team so we could all upload and share our photos of the trip together. Such a great idea for anyone who's on a girls holiday or group trip as all of your photos can be stored together in one place, which automatically syncs with your phone app and the website.
I have a few more Lisbon posts on the way so I can show and tell you all what we got up to. A massive thank you to Google and the Greenlight team for such a fun filled trip. I am so chuffed I got to experience it all with Isabella, it was the first chance we'd had to meet up since she moved to Denmark.
















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig