5 July 2016

Summer Feeling!



Welcoming July with open arms and I'm looking forward to see what this month has in store. I’m off for a long weekend in Valencia later this month with my best friend Emily. If you guys have any recommendations for what we should see and do whilst we're there I would love to know.

I’m also off to Lisbon later this week with my gorgeous friend Isabella. I’m very excited for us to be travelling and shooting together again. We’ve been invited to go for the weekend for a rather exciting project which I can’t wait to tell you more about!
This outfit of Amy’s would be perfect for an afternoon of exploring a city like Lisbon. I shall definitely taking inspo from this look when I start packing. The statement reflective sunglasses work so well with this outfit and pull all of the different summery colours together. Really looking forward to seeing more on Lisbon after a short visit last year, you can see my previous posts here.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig