10 June 2016

The Little Magpie - Meli Melo


Back shooting with a favourite girlie of mine, Amy from 'The Little Magpie'. We got a chance to fit in some time for a shoot when we recently stayed at 'The Dorchester' together. More on this very soon as we both have some posts to share from that very exciting and surreal experience!
Amy has become one of my closest friends and it's been just over a year since we met and shot together. I love how my job as a photographer and her's as a full time blogger brought us together. We've been lucky to shoot some really cool collaborations together over the past year, I can't wait to see all the collaborations and places we'll have shot in together in another years time. One thing I loved about Amy's blog before I even met her was that she'd wear they same key pieces in regular posts. If Amy says a pair of trousers are her ultimate fav, you'll know they are as they'll appear again and again on her blog and socials. Something that is new though is this gorgeous bag from 'Meli Melo' as soon as I met Amy, I instantly clocked her bag; oozing quality and style. I'm a handbag girl over shoes any day! Meli Melo are a brand I was unaware of until now, but after checking out their site there are so many pieces I love!
Amy's currently in LA with 'Trek America' I'm beyond jealous to say the least! I've been wanting to go on a 'Trek America' trip since I first started following Victoria from 'In The Frow'. I love the diverse range of trips/adventures they offer, they simply do have something for everyone! The dream of an American road trip has been on my bucket list for as long as I can remember. My Dad and I have always talked about how we'd drive Route 66 one day. I hope someday I can make that dream become a reality.







Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh girl your photography is FAULTLESS.

    Katie. La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much Katie, your too kind! x

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig