18 March 2016

Reiss Loungewear in Santorini


This loungewear look is the second instalment from Isabella's and I collaboration with Reiss whilst we were in Santorini, you can see the first post here. This loungewear set is so soft and adds a sense of luxury and quality to a cosy and comfy outfit. Isabella ended up wearing this most mornings for breakfast, I certainly don't blame her I just wish I had my own set. The neutral grey colour is great as it means the set can be worn as individual pieces and easy to match with other pieces of clothing for a comfy and casual look. Ideal for breakfast on our incredible terrace at Aqua Luxury Suites but also great for weekend brunch with girl friends in London.
Isabella and I would sit out most mornings whilst staying at Aqua Luxury Suites, and begin to edit our photos from the previous day. We also liked to listen to music and I'd fill out my lovely Kikki K 'Travel Notes' journal. Breakfast every morning was such a luxurious treat, I liked greek yoghurt prior to this trip but fallen in love with it all over again for breakfast and have had serious cravings since being back in London. Also wishing I could have the incredible freshly pressed orange juice, perfectly sweet in London too.
Are you enjoying my posts from Santorini? I'd love to hear your feedback as always.












Share:

3 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning! Santorini is at the top of my travel bucket list, so I'm living vicariously through your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alex! Glad you liked the post, honestly you have to plan a visit to Santorini its incredible!! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh myyyy, you looked like you were having the best time! Those views are UNREAL mate! Hopefully see you soon lovely xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig