19 March 2016

In The Frow LFW Style Day Two


Today’s post is from LFW last month. I shot exclusively with Victoria from ‘In The Frow’ for the entire duration of LFW. Victoria’s written a series of articles to accompany her London Fashion Week Style post which I seriously recommend you go and check out. That girl knows her stuff, she has a PhD in Fashion don’t you know!
I met with Victoria on Saturday morning of LFW at L’Oreal Paris Studio Pro pop up styling bar whilst she was having her hair styled before going to her first show of the day, Julien McDonald. We managed to find this gorgeous regal location close to the show space. I think this look has to be one of my favourites of Victoria's from LFW this season. I shall be sharing the rest of Victoria’s gorgeous LFW looks on my blog over the next week so keep your eyes peeled!














Share:

2 comments

  1. You do such an amazing job at capturing everyone's unique style! Cannot wait to see the rest from LFW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alex, so kind of you. Shall hopefully have Victoria's next LFW outfit up tonight! :)

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig