13 March 2016

Eight Hour Studio in Santorini



Happy Sunday all! I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. I landed back in London on Friday morning which felt very surreal; such a stark contrast from the paradise of Santorini. I half expected to wake up back in Santorini on Saturday morning, alas one can dream!
I had a shoot with SchwarzkopfLIVE colour’ and ‘Got 2 b’ on Saturday, shooting street style hair trends and styles in Chelsea. I’ll be sure to give you more information on this as soon as the photos have gone live with the brand.
Isabella and I had such an amazing time in Santorini together. I can’t thank her enough for inviting me along. So wonderful to have Isabella as friend and a working partner on this trip and hopefully future travels too. I feel so fortunate to have been able to travel abroad twice this year already. It’s incredible that I have a job that I whole heartedly love doing that allows me to travel, see new places and meet new people. I couldn’t be more thrilled about the new oppurtunites arising and hope travel is something I can do more and more. I’m heading to NYC next month with Ollie I can hardly wait!!
Aren’t these pyjamas gorgeous, they're from Eight Hour Studio, a brand I’ve been following since they launched in 2014. I love that their pyjama designs incorporate unique patterns and are hand block printed in India, meaning each set is different. I love the idea that each pair is unique and no one could own the exact same pair. I love the variety of their designs and the colours of their collections are gorgeous. This nude pink set is from their ‘Dawn and Dusk’ collections. I like that they sell each piece of the set individually so you can choose your own set; whether you want lounge pants or shorts, cami or shirt. The perfect sleepwear for a lazy Sunday!










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig