9 February 2016

Dream Demin with The Little Magpie


During my stay in Brighton with Amy we shot this collaboration for Dorothy Perkins, the perfect pair of coated black jeans. They have such a great range of denim for SS16, varying in short and long, which for a petite lady is music to my ears. I'm going to have to try on a few pairs next time I pass a store.
I have lots of new content on the way, the past few weeks have been quite busy. My Brighton photo diary will be on the blog tomorrow. I got back from my trip to Paris with Ella on Saturday, I'm looking forward to sharing all of our adventures with you very soon. I have attempted to film a small video too, once I get my head around how to edit it I will be working on it so I can share an insight into our trip with you. These recent trips have left me with a serious case of wanderlust!








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig