9 December 2015

Early Birthday Celebrations with Amy


Ahead of my birthday this weekend Amy came down from Scotland for some early birthday celebrations. She wasn't able to make it down during December, so she decided to book a flight down to visit little me to celebrate and of course shoot some sassy outfits for her blog. We had such a wonderful two days together. I can honestly say I had the nicest time and arrived home feeling so content and happy!


Ice skating at Somerset House, something that's been on my winter bucket list for the past few years. Whilst I played like Bambi on ice for the entire time, Amy skated around like an Ice Princess, she'd failed to mention she was pretty much pro before we were one the ice. Two falls later we headed to see what Fortnum and Mason had to offer inside their wing of Somerset House. We ended up at 'The Lodge' indulging in steamy hot chocolates with marshmallows. We went to 'Mishkins' for dinner, a firm favourite of mine and then headed back to our hotel for the evening.



























The following morning we shot a series of outfits for Amy's blog the first instalment of which will be live on Amy's blog tomorrow. We ended up in Soho and had lunch at 'Jackson & Rye', somewhere I have been wanting to try for ages! The food was delicious and Amy said some of the best gluten free bread she's ever had, so it must be damn good. There were so many things on the menu that took my fancy that I'm sure I'll be making another visit soon. 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig