27 December 2015

Desmond & Dempsey



Did you all have an amazing Christmas? I hope you're reading this sat in your pj's on the sofa enjoying this super relaxing limbo time between Christmas and New Year. I love this time of year, spent with family and friends. Lazy mornings and afternoons sat around a fire watching films stuffing your face with endless chocolates, not forgetting the ultimate leftovers sandwich with turkey and all the trimmings.


I shot these with Megan not long before Christmas, there's nothing I love more on a weekend than fresh pj's and a cup of coffee to start the day. So it seems rather fitting for this post to be uploaded on a Sunday. Meg's introduced me to Desmond and Dempsey and I quite literally found my pyjama heaven; I mean, they have a pair with pineapples on! I now have multiple pairs on my ever expanding wishlist, but you can never have enough pairs of pyjamas, can you?!










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig