9 November 2015

Workout Style with In The Frow


Working on this collaboration with Victoria has got me thinking, you are only battling with yourself when it comes to finding the right fitness regime for you. I for one am still yet to find what's right for me. I'm terrible when it comes to exercise, I never find or make time to have a proper workout. I urge you to go and read Victoria's full post because it's made me want to rethink my entire outlook on a fitness regime by finding out what's right for me. The gym isn't for everyone, and I'd love to hear from you as to what you do to keep fit and what ways you have found to exercise on a regular basis.



This post was in collaboration with In The FrowAdidas Stellasport

















































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig