28 September 2015

LFW Saturday Photo Diary


Saturday at LFW, greeted by beaming sunshine! Brewer Street was a hub of activity yet again. I first met up with Victoria to shoot her look which you can check out here. I then did a spot of Street style shooting before meeting up with Hayley and Yani to shoot their collaboration with Nike, see below for more details. And then I met up with Megan, you'll be able to see her full look in an upcoming post. 






On Saturday I also got to shoot this awesome Nike x John Lewis collaboration with Hayley from 'Frock Me I'm Famous' and Yani from 'Big Eyes Little Soles' as part of their #SneakerStylingSessions. Make sure you check at the ladies' posts to see more photos and info on the collaboration. 



I meant to add these shots of the lovely Lizzy to my Friday coverage post. She runs 'Shot From The Street' and after meeting up with Megan and Abbie I shot Lizzy's look for the day! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig