26 September 2015

LFW Friday Photo Diary


As I covered Friday to Sunday at London Fashion Week this season I thought I would share a photo diary from each day, so I could show you all of my highlights; the people and pieces that caught my eye. I hope you all enjoy my coverage from the event, please let me know if this is something you'd like to see more of on the blog, I really really appreciate your feedback.


The front row were treated to floral transformers, the exuberant collection was totally eye catching!














Such a gorgeous range of hues in this collection. The materials used looked so luxurious and soft.







Set in the historic '100 Club' on Oxford street this collection couldn't have had a more perfect venue!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig