20 September 2015

LFW Day One - In The Frow


Just a quick post from me this morning before I head off to Day three of London Fashion Week. The past few days have been a whirlwind but so so much fun! This season I am working with two of my favourite ladies; Victoria from 'In The Frow' and Megan from 'Pages By Megan'. Get ready to feast your eyes on lots and lots of content!
Friday - Day One at LFW covered a full spectrum of British weather, bright sunshine first thing when Victoria and I managed to grab a free moment to shoot these photos and then came the torrential downpour... London you do like to keep us on our toes! I also got the chance to head to the Fydor Golan show at the BFC showspace and two presentations later in the afternoon; John Smedley and Le Kilt. I'm going to do a photo diary from each day incorporating all my favourite highlights. If you do happen to spot me snapping do come and say hello, I would love to meet you! It always makes my day when people approach me who recognise and follow my work, I'm not sure if there's a nicer or more surreal feeling!













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig