13 September 2015

Corner Room - Town Hall Hotel


Whilst staying at Town Hall Hotel back in July with the beautiful Isabella, she said we had to go to the 'Corner Room' for lunch. It was one of her personal favourites and I soon saw why. Having seen countless photos of this restaurant on Instagram, I was dying to see it for myself and capture the truly instagrammable set up. The food was so beautifully presented and packed a punch when it came to taste. One of the best meals I've had in a long time and one I will dream about for some time to come. I would highly recommend a visit as the food is exceptional and if you make use of their great lunch offer, very affordable too!


















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig