1 September 2015

Clashing At Its Finest!


 Clashing is a massive trend for AW15 and if there's one girl I know that can nail that trend it's my babe Megan. I mean look at this stripe and patchwork suede combo, it shouldn't really go together but it just does and Megan totally ROCKS it!

How was your bank holiday? Was it just me or did today feel like a Monday!? I have quite a busy week lined up, and I'm really excited to be sharing the outcomes with you all very soon. I'll be working with some new brands too! I was shooting street style with Isabella, James and Anna for ASOS this afternoon. You can see exclusive behind the scenes and snapshots from my shoot over on my Instagram @amberrosephoto.

Sunglasses- RAY BAN C/O RED HOT SUNGLASSES / Knit- c/o NEXT / Skirt- ASOS / Boots- ASOS







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig