21 August 2015

Columbia Road with Isabella - Part One


Last month Isabella and I stayed at Town Hall Hotel, you may have seen my Breakfast in Bed post last week. We decided we both wanted to head somewhere we loved in the local area and Columbia Road was the perfect location! We strolled and browsed through the market and made a coffee pit-stop or two. We had such a wonderful afternoon, keep an eye out for part two; Isabella's stunning white ensemble! No matter how many times I visit Columbia Road I know I'll always end up coming back again and again. The atmosphere, the vibrant colours, the locals, the incredible smells (whether that be stunning flowers, or a bacon sarnie, this has been known to happen on more than one hungover Sunday). All of these for me make Columbia Road a firm favourite!












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig