26 July 2015

ASOS Stylist Street Style - Megan


I was supposed to be shooting with this mega babe today, but instead it's decided to pour... Cheers England! I have been under the weather this week so we have had to postpone, summer colds and soaking Sundays are no fun!!
On a brighter note I thought it would be nice to share with you the street style looks I have shot with Megan for ASOS recently. If you have followed my blog for some time you'll know Megan and I collaborate together quite often for her blog. It's been great fun to shoot with her for ASOS too. We're definitely overdue a shoot; ahem rain sod off! So keep an eye out for some stylish photos of this wonderful lady landing on a screen near you very soon! Hope you've all had a great weekend!


You can shop all of Megan's looks here









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig