1 June 2015

Street Feast - Dalston Yard


Street Feast returns this year with a BANG! I remember checking out photos last year on instagram and felt like I'd missed out. So when I caught sight of this year's event I knew I had to go immediately! They've dubbed themselves 'London's Nomadic Street Food Circus' and I'd definitely have to agree. Stalls selling every variety of food from across the globe; from Italian to Taiwanese and beyond. Dishes are made to order and the bars are kept flowing with lagers and summery cocktails!

It's as if the Summer is being beckoned forth; you're left thinking of those long summer evenings you spend with friends, enjoying delicious food and sipping a few too many cocktails. We headed to the Dalston Yard location a few Friday's back. We checked out 'Bleeker St Burger' and they sure didn't disappoint; juicy burgers with just the right amount of cheese and delicious skin-on-chips. I highly recommend you check out the website for your closet Street Feast location and make a visit. They're running until September; I shall definitely be making repeat visits!
























Share:

1 comment

  1. ahh yum this looks so good! london is just the coolest place ever x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig