17 February 2015

Sarah In Shoreditch


Sarah and I met up earlier this month, to have a good old catch up and finally shoot some photos again- time seems to have run away with both of us since the last time. In true February style we had to make a coffee pit stop to thaw out. We braved snow, rain and thankfully a little sunshine to shoot in this stunning location; I've been trying to hunt this down for quite some time. So it may just keep appearing... but can you blame me!

Fashion Week is nearly upon us, I'm looking forward to doing some street style photos at Somerset House again this season. You can see my posts from last season here. Do make sure you check out Sarah's blog 'Framboise Fashion' if your not already an avid reader! If you see me at Somerset House, please do come and say hello. Would be wonderful to meet some of the people that follow this little blog of mine.









Share:

2 comments

  1. Great photography. Love your blog. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jo, so nice to hear such kind words :) Hope you've had a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig