24 December 2014

Birthday Celebrations


I love having my birthday in the build up to Christmas plus the excuse to dress up for celebrations is more than excepted with Christmas party goers out in force across the city. This year I spent the day with my sister; Toni and Little J. I couldn't have asked for a nicer day, we decorated her Christmas tree whilst watching 'Elf' and I got endless cuddles with my perfect little man.

We headed for lunch at 'Eat 17' starting with a champagne toast. I had their classically delicious Chicken burger, if your yet to make a trip there I would highly recommend trying it. Be sure to buy their 'Bacon Jam' its to die for and now a staple in my fridge. My go to condiment to add to burgers and fry up breakfasts.

I didn't manage to take any photos from my evening out celebrations however let me just say it was one hell of a night! Emily & I ended up in Soho partying the night away at 'The Box' a birthday I will be sure never to forget!














With it being the big day tomorrow I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope your all are sharing this special time with the ones you love... eat, drink & be merry!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig