1 November 2014

My Little Box x Diane Von Furstenberg


After signing up to 'My Little Box' at the end of September I highly anticipated the first arrival.
This designer collaboration sure didn't disappoint. Diane Von Furstenberg the woman the brand just screams luxury to me. What a great first box to open up, the beauty products are something nice to treat myself to across the month an the small sizes are perfect to pop in your handbag. I am in love with the scarf that has been designed by DVF exclusively for My Little Box. What a special treat! Looking forward to receiving Novembers box.

I wanted to be an independent woman, a woman who could pay for her bills, a woman who could run her own life - and I became that woman. - Diane von Furstenberg









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig