28 October 2014

A Personal Touch #MyMV


Monica Vinader have been a firm favourite of mine for a few years now, Toni introduced me to the brand and I've been lusting after their timeless pieces ever since. I picked up my first personalised piece at a Vogue FNO event a few years ago. I wear the pendant practically everyday with my embellished 'A' on the front and hidden star on the back. I love delicate and intricate jewellery so that pendant will always be a favourite.

Upon entering MV's South Molton St store on Vogue Fashion Night Out last month, they were running a competition to win a personalised 'Havana' bracelet. With a glass of champagne in hand and browsing the store it would have been rude not to put in an entry. To my surprise I was contacted a week later to say I'd won!

My beautiful 'Havana' bracelet arrived in true MV style, what a wonderful treat to open after arriving home from work. My inscription says ' Believe' with an added star. Team MV added a special touch as the enscriber has copied my handwriting, how unique and so personal! I am beyond chuffed with my one of a kind piece and would like to thank the MV team, another classic piece to add to my collection.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig