9 September 2014

Farewell to Greece...



As the Summer draws to a close, I thought I'd share with you some final photos from my summer holiday to Greece. We spent our final evening in Xania watching the sunset whilst eating a scrumptious greek meal on the harbour front. Emily and I sat there reflecting on what a wonderful holiday we'd had and made a promise we'd be returning in years to come. I'd love to know what the highlights of your summer have been? The autumn is slowly approaching and as much as I'd love the summer to continue on and on, It sound strange but I'm quite looking forward to cosy nights in and wrapping up in a new warm coat to face the day... or is that just me?



















Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm so glad you visited my country girl! It's so sweet seeing posts like this one :) Amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Marianna thank you! Its an extremely beautiful country. I'm looking forward to visiting again :)

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig