2 August 2014

Snippets Of July


My, my, my July you have created some unforgettable memories! Kicking off the month with 'The Social' at 'Motel Studios' an evening filled with champagne and networking, was lovely to finally meet Harleymoon Kemp. Cath Kidston invited me along to their AW14 Launch Party to snap photos of the event at their flagship store, photos can be found on their facebook page here, or my blog post here.



The middle of the month saw Emily and I jet off to Paradise to soak up the sunshine. You can see photos from our first evening here. I will be sharing some more photos with you all over the coming weeks. So lovely to come back home and still have such gorgeous weather. Lets hope it sticks around for August too!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig