20 April 2014

Easter Delights

This Easter weekend has been full of little delights. Some beautiful sunshine (despite the downpour today), long dog walks, crafting fun and, of course, sweet treats. Spring feels well underway and this gorgeous floral phone case that I picked up (below) from 'Rifle Paper Co' is just the antidote to any April showers.

On Friday I was invited along to Cath Kidston's Easter events at their flagship store; 180 Piccadilly. Where the lovely ladies from 'New Craft Society' hosted a personalised notebook workshop. It was so nice to get crafty, using Cath Kidston's beautiful range of fabrics and wallpapers. I also got to see the beautiful JazmineI’m really looking forward to our next shoot.

I stopped by Laduree to buy some Easter treats and checked the gorgeous window displays opposite at Fortnum and Mason. I hope the easter bunny has brought you lots of treats too and you enjoy the long weekend... now where did I put that chocolate egg.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig