1 March 2014

Snippets of February!

February... Over within a flash! This month has hit me with some new challenges I didn't know I'd be able to cope with. But I feel as if I'm coming out the other side that little bit stronger. Celebrating valentines with some colourful photographs & of course chocolate (what sort of event would it be without chocolate?!). I also got to see a few exhibitions last weekend which I shall have a little post coming up next week. Just keep your eyes pealed for the beautiful Natural History Musuem. It's so lovely to be a tourist in your own city for a change. I also got to finally take my yellow rain mac for a spin in these crazy winds we've been having!  
What have you been up to this February? Here's to March another whirlwind month! Keep 'em coming 2014, I'm ready for whatever you've got to throw at me!



Share:

2 comments

  1. Great photos! I love a good collage ;)

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig