27 March 2014

Camilla - Spring Has Sprung

Spring has sprung.... well sort of. The sun certainly out when I met up with Camilla a little while ago for an afternoon full of photos. I have been an avid reader of Camilla's blog and I won't lie a total jealous pot of her wardrobe also for quite some time now. So when we finally got a collaboration sorted I couldn't wait to shoot with her. If you haven't had a chance to browse through Camilla's archive of wonderful outfits and travels I urge you to get over there immediately!

This outfit formed part of Camilla's latest fashion collaboration with none other than H&M
The next instalment of this collaboration is over on Camilla's blog now; see it here. Keep your eyes pealed very soon for my post featuring some additional photos. What have you all got planned for the weekend? 

Share:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful girl, beautiful pictures! Well done ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty photographs girls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, let me know when your in London next? x

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig