1 January 2014

Highlights of 2013

Happy New Year! The past 12 months have been a whirlwind. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that stops by and takes the time to have a look at my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. Thank you for your kind comments and I hope that you will continue to follow my journey across the next year!
I'm really looking forward to seeing what 2014 has in store, bring it on!

I was lucky enough to partake in the internship programme at Rankin's photography studio. Where I got to meet and work with some extremely incredible people. An experience I will remember for years to come.


My sister got engaged, which called for champagne of course!



Working along 'Michael Kors' marketing team the photograph of mine below was used for their social media campaign 'What's in your Kors'.

Working with one of my favourite bands 'The Twang'. I had a great time with the guys and hope to work with them again this year.


Emily & I took a trip to the beautiful city of Barcelona and had one hell of an incredible holiday.


Celebrating my sisters joint 30th birthday at Hoxton Grill in pure style! 


Working with the gorgeous Dunya from 'Dearest Deer' on a shoot, I hope to work with her again this year.


Saphia & Mike got married, it was the most joyous day and I couldn't be happier for them.


Whilst working at Merc, I went along to the 100 Club to photograph 'Vox Empire'. I look forward to working with the boys again this year. I also can't wait to see where this year will take them.


Collaborating with the wonderful Jazmine from 'Jazzabelle's Diary' on a shoot along the Southbank. I'm really looking forward to photographing Jazmine again this year, we had such a lovely time.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig