30 December 2013

Jazmine - Happy Holiday's!

I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by! I have some festive posts to share with you, sorry that they'll be a little late. I think a suitable new years resolution is to be more organised with my posting next year. I have had the most incredible year and very excited to see what 2014 has in store.
Ending the year with this impromptu shoot with the wonderful Jazmine, was just the cherry on top. Don't forget to let me know what you think. I don't think you could sum up our festive spirit this day better than a tutu, carousel and sunshine!
Share:

5 comments

  1. This is so freakin pretty, I die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind of you Saibh. I'm glad you like them :)

      Delete
  2. These photographs are wonderful, your skirt matches perfectly with the carousel!
    xManon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Manon. I love Jazmine's style, she paired this outfit together perfectly!

      Delete
  3. These photos are gorgeous! You're so talented. I'm currently in my third year of photography at uni and I'm no where near as good as you!
    iamdaisyalice.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig