1 May 2013

Michael Kors - #whatsinyourkors


Back in March I popped by the Michael Kors London office, to have a chat with the lovely ladies in the marketing team and took some photos in conjunction with one of their recent social media campaigns; #whatsinyourkors. A month  or so later the campaign launched in 'Stylist' magazine. Michael Kors promoted the campaign on their facebook page, and one my shots featured! shown below. 

The campaign was a fun way to share pictures of your handbag and its contents! By sharing a photo on instagram using the #whatsinyourkors you could have been in with a chance of winning a Michael Kors 'Selma' satchel, now I'm a sucker for a handbag most of the time, but these beauties are to die for! I couldn't be more honoured to have one of my shots feature as part of the campaign. 




Stylist Advertorial; Photo credit - Arthur Woodcroft


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig