5 November 2012

Little Black Jacket

When I found out the 'Little Black Jacket' exhibition was coming to London it went straight onto my to-do list.  Karl Lagerfield you truly are a magical man, I left the exhibition feeling really inspired. I’m also amazed at the diverse range of people he’s used for the exhibition varying from Clémence Poésy to Lily Allen to Anna Wintour. I like that something universal within the world of fashion can connect them all together. The portraits were a delight to see first hand, its making me inspired all over again just thinking about them.

Share:

3 comments

  1. This looks absolutely incredible - I really need to start going to more exhibitions and I'm definitely inspired to make the effort now! Is it still on? :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly incredible! It finished end of October unfortunatley :( Miss you xxx

      Delete
  2. Wish I could've seen this! x

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig