15 October 2012

Vera

I had the wonderful pleasure of shooting Vera a few months back. I worked with Vera and make up artist Rajpal (she did the make-up on Lamorna's shoot, so it was a real treat to work with her again). We set up in the Italian Gardens which played host to our beautiful setting for the shoot. The weather was in our favour too, bright blue skies and the sun beating down on our rosy cheeks, we were in luck.  I have been waiting to release this editorial for something special, an for me reaching 500 likes on Facebook is a big achievement. So thank you to everyone that has liked the page and has continued to follow my work. I can't express how happy it makes me! So without further a-do here is the beautiful Vera.



~ An finally some behind the scenes shots courtesy of Rajpal ~



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig