23 September 2012

A New Look

A very quick turn around with updating my blog and now its live, all thanks to the wonderful and extremely talented Cat Lane. I can't thank her enough. If you click on her name it will link you to her beautiful portfolio, which I'd really recommend you to take a look at. 

~

In preparation for the new blog to go live, I wanted to experiment with some self-portraits. So I thought I'd try something new and different to spark my inspiration again. I'd love your feedback on them. I shall definitely be making time to shoot some more self-portraits as it helps me to put new ideas into practice. 

I also have lots of new photos to share with you all, among them being a Parisian adventure from the summer, which was beyond my wildest dreams. So keep your eyes pealed.








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig